We offer our integrated infrastructure and building services team with proven technical skills on the following field of engineering expertise:
Our designs achieve a high-quality environment in an energy-efficient and sustainable way.
We have worked on all types of industry, infrastructure and property projects.
We have the skill and practical experience to design engineering systems that aim to reduce construction and installation problems. The result is a ‘total building concept’ aimed at satisfying occupant needs and the drive for energy economy.
Our engineering services cover:
- Cost Estimate
- Project Management
- Inspection and Appraisal
- Expert site and building testing and commissioning
Our engineering services are applicable, but not limited, to these systems:
AIR CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION
- Centralized Air Conditioning System
- Package and Split-type Air Conditioning System
- Ventilation System
- Central or distributed plant air conditioning systems, including chillers, air handling units (constant volume, multi-zone, variable air volume) and fan coil units.
- Compressed dry air.
- Ventilation systems including kitchen exhausts, car parks and operating theatres.
- Industrial Process design.
- Data Center/Computer Room and Call-Center specialized in precision air- conditioning unit system.
- Computer Room Precision air conditioning.
- Transportation (Elevator and Escalators in coordination with preferred vendors)
- Complete Electrical Design
- Primary and Secondary Underground or Overhead Distribution System
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Audio/Video Intercom System
- MATV/Cable TV System
- Voice & Data Communication System
- Security System
- Background Music and Paging System
- Water Distribution System
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sanitary Drainage Collection System
- Storm Drainage Collection System
- Automatic Sprinkler System
- Stand Pipe Hose System
- Manual and Automatic Extinguishing System
- Special Fire Protection System
- Master Planning or Site Development Study for Electrical Power System
- Structural/Civil Works
We have applied these systems in building industry including retail, healthcare, commercial office buildings, industrial process applications, resorts and residential and high-rise buildings.
With extensive experiences, our engineering team have the design and management capability to be able to offer traditional and innovative solutions to local and international projects. Our engineers have been involved with leading sustainable design and LEED projects, including pre-assessments and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis for new and retrofit design projects.
Our engineering building appraisal and due diligence services focus on collecting information in a speedy manner to help our clients expedite a property transaction or financing, for a refurbishment.
We conduct professional building investigation and advisory service for property owners, developers and investors that covers a wide range of technical engineering disciplines. With experience in appraising land, buildings, plant, equipment and site services, our independent advisors can provide building appraisals to meet any need.
We have multi-disciplinary engineering experience delivering a range of building investigation services for many different building types. This expertise has been consolidated to provide a comprehensive technical consultancy service to clients involved in the acquisition, leasing, maintenance and development of properties.
Our consultants draw on their experience in the design of buildings and apply it to assess design standards, physical defects and performance and operational issues for existing buildings. We carry inspections of significant buildings and have developed a considerable knowledge base to identify and advice on current and potential building problems and refurbishment options. The consultancy works include:
- Facilities audits
- Condition assessments & testing
- Due diligence for purchase
- Fire & safety audits
- Energy Audits & Benchmarking and
- Statutory & Code Compliance Appraisals.
Some of Our Clients