Project Design Management, and Facilities Maintenance Engineering.
Isagani G. Brugada, PME Principal
Gani, a Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer in the Philippines, has wide experiences in various facets of Building Services through more than twenty (20) years in the industry covering Design Consultancy, Construction and Project Design Management, and Facilities Maintenance Engineering.
His experience also includes practice in the following fields of expertise: HVAC/R, Building Automation Systems, Fire Protection, Piping, Utility Plant Systems (Air, Water, Gas, Steam, Fuel, and Power), Clean Room Systems, and other Building Mechanical Services for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential facilities.
Experiences on the design and supervision also includes design and documentation, conceptual planning, specifications writing, tender evaluation, material estimates and project implementation and supervision.
He is also an expert on Plumbing System design & Installation including Maintenance, Testing & Commissioning of HVAC Systems.
Experiences on the design and supervision include:
- Design and analysis of mechanical systems for Commercial and Residential building services (HVAC, steam, gas, fire protection, plumbing)
- Cleanroom Facilities for Semiconductors, Laboratories and Institutional Buildings including Tools fit-up and hook-up Design
- Industrial systems such as Process Cooling Water, Process Vacuum, Compressed Air and Gas Systems, Steam and Boiler Systems
- Design and analysis of mechanical piping and distribution systems including equipment selections;
- Knowledge of local and International codes and standards
- Strong leadership abilities
- Risk Management
- Installation, Maintenance, Testing & Commissioning of HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing Systems.
- Computer literacy: HEVACOMP, CARRIER E20, HASS, EPANET, equipment selection softwares (pumps, fans, chillers, CT, AHU, etc.), AutoCAD, and MS Office Applications
Get a Quote
Reach out and let’s find solutions